photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rachel Zoe "Shuts It Down" Tonight


Don't forget to watch the season finale of The Rachel Zoe Project tonight on Bravo! After an "AMAZING", albeit short first season which has yielded Rachel and her assistant Brad (Sorry, Taylor) a ton of new fans who now count "I die" as part of their vocabulary, tonight's season finale promises to be "bananas". Tune in for some fabulous fashion and major drama.

7 comments:

I ♥ You said...

thanks for the reminder! i can't wait!! wish we could all get together for a viewing party! when my house is done (and if she gets a second season) we are so going to do that!!!

Unknown said...

That sounds like so much fun! You can count me in for sure. I'm crossing my fingers that your house will be finished soon and that Rach gets a second seson!

Sarah Ring said...

Can't wait for the finale! I have a few girls friends who play a drinking game with all of her catch phrases (ex. everytime Zoe says "I Die" you drink)... I can't imagine how intoxicated you would be even half way through the episode! Ha!

Unknown said...

Sarah, that sounds like so much fun! You girls will be pretty tipsy by the end, I'm sure. :)

Anonymous said...

Loved the finale. Now I'm looking forward to watching all of the previous episodes that I missed. I hope Rachel returns!

Kylie
xxx

Brilliant Asylum said...

I feel like we have only just begun. Looking forward to more (fingers crossed).

franki durbin said...

I just can't get enough of her. She's insanely adorable. And... I must confess... I love brad, loathe Taylor's attitude (other than her undying love and dedication to Rachel) and just think Zoe is an amazing entrepreneur.

She. is. bananas.