photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, January 4, 2010

This Week’s Quote(s)

Seeing as how this will be the first LDV weekly quote of 2010, I wanted to find something to really set the tone for the year. I kept going back and forth between two wonderful quotes that really resonated with me.
prosper
The first, (pictured above) is my sincere wish for you. If 2009 was a crummy year for you, then I hope that all of that changes in 2010. If you had a lot to be thankful for last year, I hope that you will continue to prosper this year and that it holds wonderful surprises for you.
journey souza
I have faith that the best is yet to come, but I thought this second quote would be a great reminder for all of us. Whether we are going through a rough time, are anxious or stressed about a situation, or feeling desperate to make something happen, we should aim to take things in stride and be patient (I definitely need to work on my patience this year). As clichéd as it sounds, all in good time.

5 comments:

Judy Hartman said...

I enjoy reading your blog every day, and I thank you for these wonderful quotations! I do believe that great things are in store for all of us!

Erika Ward said...

Very inspiring quotes. Thanks and Happy New Year, Paloma. Wishing you continued success in all your endeavors

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Wonderful thoughts for a brand new year!
Thank you!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

What wonderful quotes!

I happened to stumble on one of my own (http://sognisorrisi.blogspot.com/2009/12/happy-new-year.html), which really spoke to what I hope for the coming year.

Hope 2010 is amazing for you!

spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

I love the second quote. It always seems applicable! Happy New Year, Paloma -- wishing you a fabulous 2010!