photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Get the Look: Casual Chic Maxi Skirt + Chambray Shirt

Snip20130715_15

Pleats are notoriously tricky to pull off which is why I love this outfit I spotted on Pinterest. It is easy, relaxed, and completely chic. To make the look as flattering as possible, I’ve recreated it below with a black maxi skirt—just as classic, but much easier to pull off! I’m also not a big fan of those stretch, spiky bracelets, so I’ve opted for some more timeless bracelets. Which version would you wear?

image image {1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8}

 

Signature-3

4 comments:

Leah said...

i really like your version! i've wanted to try a pleated maxi, but my fear is it will make me look even wider. i think the trick my be the belt!

Edyta Diseño&Decoración said...

Hoy justo me he comprado una falda de esas largas en Zara, me encanta tu propuesta de look.
bss

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

We love this look! What a fun, casual but classic combo. Great for a cool summer night or a sunny spring day. xo